Part time book keeper
We currently wish to recruit a book keeper/administrator on a part time basis to join our team.
Key duties and responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Payroll (Thesaurus)
- General office duties within the accounts function.
- Motortrans & motortax.
- Vat Returns and P30’s
- Following up on outstanding payments.
- Other ad hoc duties as they arise.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience in motor trade is desirable but not essential.
- Good English and well presented.
- Be trustworthy, reliable and conscientious.
- Be flexible in your approach to work.
- A team player who offers help and support to others.
Please forward your CV & cover letter to [email protected]
Car Sales and Service Trainee
Michael Grant Motors, in Harolds Cross, currently wishes to recruit a dynamic, organised & focused individual to join our busy team based in Harolds Cross, Dublin 6W.
This job is suitable for a motivated individual who would like to make a rewarding and lucrative career choice. Extensive training will be provided in all aspects of the business.
– No Previous Experienced is required.
– The successful candidate will be involved in the sales process, organisation of servicing, and organisation of customer finance
– Excellent remuneration package on offer following initial training period.
Please forward your cv & cover letter to [email protected]